This scholarship is for students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment by the interview date in an accredited ADN or BSN RN program in California. Master's prepared programs with a BA/BS in a field other than nursing are eligible. RN reentry programs, RN to BSN or MSN programs, and diploma programs are not eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have demonstrated service to the LGBTQ community (applicants of all sexual orientations and gender identities are eligible). Applicants must be in good academic standing; those just entering a nursing program, must have a minimum 3.0 high school GPA with a strong emphasis on math and science. Scholarships are awarded based on service to the LGBTQ community, leadership, hardship or special circumstances, and academic achievement. Employees of Kaiser Permanente or dependents of Kaiser Permanente are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian / Gay / Bisexual / Transgender / Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally