» College Majors
» Scholarship Listings
Business Administration and Management, General Scholarships
Are you meant for management? Fated for the fiscal? Destined for deal-making? If so, you’re probably considering a career in Business Management and Administration. But before you can show off your financial savvy, you’re going to have to earn your Business degree. Unfortunately, many students feel that the cost of pursuing higher education is a bit high. Don’t worry, we understand, and we’ve got good news. There are many organizations that want to help you by awarding you with scholarships. So, if you’re feeling overwhelmed by the cost of tuition, room and board, books, meal plans, and everything else that comes with pursuing higher education, never fear! Cappex is here, and we can help.
The key to winning a lot of scholarships is to “know thyself.” Apply to those Business scholarships that cater to students with your unique qualities. Use your hobbies, interests, goals and quirks to pay for your education. If you’re reading this page, you’re probably an aspiring Business major, but think about what else sets you apart. Are you left-handed? Do you love to write? Are you going to use your Business degree to pursue a health-related profession? Keep all these qualities in mind, and you’ll find that there are Business scholarships out there that were designed specifically for you. Based on our review of the available Business scholarships, we’ve placed most of them into three basic categories.
Ethnicity-Based Business Scholarships:
- The NSHMBA Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship offered by the National Society of Hispanic MBAs for a student intending to study Business Administration and Management. Awards range from $2,500 to $15,000.
- The Lockheed Martin Scholarship Program is a Hispanic scholarship for students majoring in Business, Engineering or Science. Awards range from $500 to $5,000, financial need is considered, and applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- The NAFOA Scholarship is a Business scholarship for students of American Indian or Native Alaskan origin. Awards range from $1,000 to $1,500.
- The JCCA Scholarship is a renewable Business scholarship for Jewish students pursuing a master's degree in Business. Scholarship awards range from $3,000 to $10,000.
- The Gillette/National Urban League Scholarship and Internship Program for Minority Students is a business scholarship for minority students who are juniors in college. The $5,000 scholarship award also includes a paid summer internship at a Gillette company.
Business Scholarships by State:
- The WTPF Scholarship is a Business scholarship for residents of Washington D.C. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- The Fukunaga Scholarship Foundation offers a $4,000 renewable Business scholarship to students from Hawaii who have a GPA greater than or equal to 3.0. Financial need is also considered in the selection process.
General Business Scholarships:
- The Economic Club of Grand Rapids Scholarship is a $2,500 Business scholarship for full-time students pursuing a business degree who have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The Ritchie-Jennings Memorial Scholarship is a $1,000 Business scholarship for students pursuing an undergraduate, masters or doctoral degree. The scholarship award also includes a one-year ACFE Student Associate membership.
- The ACMPE Scholarship is a $1,000 scholarship for Business students who are pursuing careers related to medical practice. This includes health care or business administration, public health, etc. Scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $5,000.
These are only a few examples of the many Business scholarships available. Check out our database for many, many more!
Get Instant Scholarship Matches
Get Personalized Matches
- Completely Free
- Personalized Results
- Find $11 Billion in Merit Aid scholarships