Scholarship Listings » States » Scholarship Listings
In a world where the scariest part about going to college can sometimes be paying for it, it’s great to know that help is available for students who ask. If you are a student in Florida, you are surrounded by some really great educational institutions. Unfortunately, the extremely high cost of education holds many families back each year and causes serious financial hardship for others. But don’t worry; we’re here to help. As a resident of the Sunshine State, you have access to a lot of Florida scholarships and grants offered by Florida-based organizations. Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our scholarships database and look at our list of Florida scholarships. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. You can even apply for Florida scholarships directly through Cappex!
Make sure you apply to those Florida scholarships that cater to students with your unique qualities. Use your hobbies, interests, goals and quirks to pay for your education. If you’re reading this page, you’re probably a student from Florida, but think about what else sets you apart. Are you left-handed? Do you love to write? Are you going to use your Florida scholarship to pursue a health-related profession? Keep all these qualities in mind, and you’ll find that there are Florida scholarships out there that were designed specifically for you.
Most Florida scholarships fit into one of four categories.
Florida Scholarships for Students With Disabilities:
- The ChairScholars Florida Scholarship Program is a Florida scholarship for students with physical disabilities. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need.
- The Lighthouse International Scholarship is a $5,000 Florida scholarship for blind students.
Florida Scholarships by Ethnicity/Religion:
- The College and Graduate Scholarship is a $,1000 Florida scholarship for Chinese students. Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- The William Heath Educational Fund is a Florida scholarship for Episcopal or Methodist students who plan on majoring in Missionary Studies or Social Work. Scholarship awards range from $300 to $1,500.
Florida Scholarships by Major:
- The IRARC Memorial Joseph P. Rubino WA4MMD Scholarship is a Florida scholarship for students who are electronic technician majors.
- The FAME Sandy Ulm Student Scholarship is a Florida scholarship for students who are studying to be library media specialists. Applicants must agree to work in an educational media job for at least one year following graduation.
- The State Scholarship is a Florida scholarship for students majoring in Tourism and Travel Services Management. Applicants must be college juniors or seniors, and scholarship awards range from $500-$1,000.
- The CASE Scholarship is a Florida scholarship for students majoring in Actuarial Science. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and must be pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Organization-Affiliated Florida Scholarships:
- The FPMA Scholarship Award is a Florida Scholarship for students who are affiliated with the Florida Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Store Association. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.5.
- The Earl I. Anderson Scholarship is a $1,250 Florida scholarship for students with amateur radio licenses, who are ARRL members, and who are majoring in a communications-related field.
And this is only the beginning—check out our scholarships database for a full list of Florida scholarships!
Get Instant Scholarship Matches
Get Personalized Matches
- Completely Free
- Personalized Results
- Find $11 Billion in Merit Aid scholarships