Scholarship Listings » States » Scholarship Listings
If you are a student in Massachusetts, you are surrounded by some really great educational institutions. In fact, the state of Massachusetts is home to 121 colleges and universities. Unfortunately, the extremely high cost of that education holds many families back each year and causes serious financial hardship for others. But don’t worry; we’re here to help. As a resident of the Bay State, you have access to a lot of Massachusetts scholarships and grants offered by Massachusetts-based organizations. Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our scholarships database and look at our list of Massachusetts scholarships. It’s totally free, and we update it regularly. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. You can even apply for Massachusetts scholarships directly through Cappex.
Make sure you apply to those Massachusetts scholarships that cater to students with your unique qualities. Use your hobbies, interests, goals and quirks to pay for your education. If you’re reading this page, you’re probably a student from Massachusetts, but think about what else sets you apart. Are you left-handed? Do you love to write? Are you going to use your Massachusetts scholarship to pursue a health-related profession? Keep all these qualities in mind, and you’ll find that there are Massachusetts scholarships out there that were designed specifically for you.
Massachusetts Scholarships by Major:
- The Worcester County Horticultural Society Scholarship is a Massachusetts scholarship for students majoring in horticultural science. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $2,000.
- The NEGA Scholarship is a renewable Massachusetts scholarship for Graphic Design majors. Scholarship awards range from $1,300 to $2,000.
- The Nicholas Van Slyck Scholarship is a Massachusetts scholarship for residents of the Merrimack Valley area who are music majors. Scholarship awards range from $500 to $1,000.
- The A.L. Brown Scholarship is a Massachusetts scholarship for students majoring in engineering or fire protection. Scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $7,000.
General Massachusetts Scholarships:
- The Phillips Scholarship is a renewable Massachusetts scholarship with awards ranging from $3,000 to $10,000.
- The Atkinson Scholarship is a $5,000 renewable Massachusetts scholarship for graduates of Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School. Selection is based on achievement, talent and financial need.
- The Walter S. Barr Scholarship is a renewable Massachusetts scholarship for residents of Hampden County. Applicants must be high school seniors.
- The George Coleman Scholarship is a Massachusetts scholarship for college freshmen with a GPA of at least 3.0. Selection is based on recommendations from applicants’ guidance counselors.
- The Big Y Scholarship is a Massachusetts scholarship for students who are residents of Massachusetts and are pursuing an undergraduate, masters or doctoral-level degree.
Take some time to apply to one or more of these scholarships. At Cappex, we believe that everyone should be able to pursue higher education, regardless of the cost.
Get Instant Scholarship Matches
Get Personalized Matches
- Completely Free
- Personalized Results
- Find $11 Billion in Merit Aid scholarships