Scholarship Listings » States » Scholarship Listings
The state of Oregon is home to the Cascade Mountain Range, Crater Lake National Park and 199 public school districts. If you're a student in one of those districts, you're in luck. You can get scholarships just by being from Oregon. As a resident of the Beaver State, you have access to a lot of Oregon scholarships and grants offered by Oregon-based organizations. Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our scholarships database and look at our list of Oregon scholarships. It’s totally free, and we update it regularly. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. You can even apply for Oregon scholarships directly through Cappex!
Based on our review of Oregon scholarships, we’ve placed most of them into one of four basic categories:
Vocational Oregon Scholarships:
These include Oregon scholarships that are intended for students of majors or career interests.
- Janet Cullen Tanaka Scholarship is an Oregon scholarship for women pursuing a career in the geosciences. The scholarship is worth $1,000, and applicants must have a GPA of 3.2 or greater.
- The Oregon Association of Public Accountants Scholarship is an $1,800 Oregon scholarship for students majoring in accounting.
Company Dependence Oregon Scholarships:
These scholarships are for students who are dependents of employees of certain Oregon-based companies. Examples include:
County-Based Oregon Scholarships:
These are Oregon scholarships that are purely based on academic and extracurricular merit, and whose only other specification is the applicant’s area of residence.
- The Burns Lions Club Scholarship is a $1,000 Oregon scholarship for students of Burns and Crane High Schools.
- The Douglas County Community Scholarship is a renewable $1,000 Oregon scholarship for graduates of a Douglas County High School who are enrolled in a college in California, Idaho, Oregon or Washington.
- The G. Russell Morgan Scholarship is an Oregon scholarship for graduates of Century High School, Glencoe High School and Hillsboro High School. It is a renewable scholarship for students studying law.
- The Jenkins Scholarship is a renewable Oregon scholarship for students who graduated from a Portland District 1J secondary school. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.5.
Financial Need Only Oregon Scholarships:
- The Diehl and Knutsen Memorial Scholarship is a renewable Oregon scholarship whose selection process is based solely on financial need of applicants.
- The Ida M. Crawford Scholarship is similar in nature, and has a minimum GPA requirement of 3.5.
- The Ford Scholarship is an Oregon Scholarship offered to students with a GPA of 3.0 or greater.
And this is only the beginning—check out our scholarships database for a full list of Oregon scholarships! It’s totally free and we update it regularly.
Get Instant Scholarship Matches
Get Personalized Matches
- Completely Free
- Personalized Results
- Find $11 Billion in Merit Aid scholarships