Scholarship Listings » States » Scholarship Listings
The state of Pennsylvania is home to 500 public school districts and over 100 private colleges and universities. If you are a student in Pennsylvania, you are surrounded by some really great educational institutions. Unfortunately, the extremely high cost of that education holds many families back each year and causes serious financial hardship for others. But don’t worry; we’re here to help. As a resident of the Keystone State, you have access to a lot of Pennsylvania scholarships and grants offered by Pennsylvania-based organizations. Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our scholarships database, and look at our list of Pennsylvania scholarships. It’s totally free, and we update it regularly. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. You can even apply for Pennsylvania scholarships directly through Cappex.
Make sure you apply to those Pennsylvania scholarships that cater to students with your unique qualities. Use your hobbies, interests, goals and quirks to pay for your education. If you’re reading this page, you’re probably a student from Pennsylvania, but think about what else sets you apart. Are you left-handed? Do you love to write? Are you going to use your Pennsylvania scholarship to pursue a health-related profession? Keep all these qualities in mind, and you’ll find that there are Pennsylvania scholarships out there that were designed specifically for you.
Vocational Pennsylvania Scholarships:
- The PPA and Wellington B. Daubert Memorial Scholarship is a $500 Pennsylvania scholarship for Pharmacy majors. Financial need is considered in the selection process.
- The F. Lammont Belin Arts Scholarship is a Pennsylvania scholarship for students who are interested in majoring in the arts. Letters of recommendation are required from recognized artists, judges or other experts in the students’ chosen field. The scholarship is worth $15,000, and students must provide a proposal and planned budget for any programs for which they plan to use the award money.
- The Technology Scholarship is a Pennsylvania scholarship for students interested in science and technology majors. The goal of the program is to train a new generation of technology experts who will work in Pennsylvania, and therefore help it grow and advance as a state.
- The PACD Auxiliary Scholarship is a Pennsylvania scholarship for Agricultural and Environmental Sciences. Financial Need is considered in the selection process for this $500 scholarship.
Religious/Ethnic Pennsylvania Scholarships:
- The Shannon Scholarship is a scholarship for female students who are daughters of Episcopal priests, and who are in their freshman year of college.
- The St. Andrew’s Society Scholarship is a New Jersey scholarship for students of Scottish descent. Awards range from $1,000 to $7,500 and special consideration is given to applicants who are involved in a field that will advance knowledge of Scottish history.
- The Cymdeithas Gymreig Scholarship is a Pennsylvania scholarship for students of Welsh descent. Applicants must reside within 150 miles of Philadelphia, and scholarship awards range from $500 to $1,000.
Extracurricular Activity-Related Pennsylvania Scholarships:
- You’ve Got a Friend in Pennsylvania Scholarship is a Pennsylvania scholarship for students with amateur radio licenses and who are members of ARRL. Applicants must have an “A” equivalent GPA in academic classes.
- The Katharine M. Grosscup Regional Horticulture Scholarship is a Michigan scholarship for students majoring in Botany/Plant Biology, Horticultural Science, or Landscape Architecture. The scholarship offers awards ranging from $1,000 to $3,000.
And this is only the beginning—check out our scholarships database for a full list of Pennsylvania scholarships!