Scholarship Listings » States » Scholarship Listings
Have you passed your Georgia High School Graduation Test? If so, you’re probably getting ready to go to college. If you are a student in Georgia, you are surrounded by some really great educational institutions. Unfortunately, the extremely high cost of that education holds many families back each year and causes serious financial hardship for others. But don’t worry; we’re here to help. As a resident of the Peach State, you have access to a lot of Georgia scholarships and grants offered by Georgia-based organizations. Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our scholarships database, and look at our list of Georgia scholarships. It’s totally free, and we update it regularly. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. You can even apply for Georgia scholarships directly through Cappex.
The key to winning a lot of scholarships is to “know thyself.” Apply to those finance scholarships that cater to students with your unique qualities. Use your hobbies, interests, goals and quirks to pay for your education. If you’re reading this page, you’re probably a student from Georgia, but think about what else sets you apart. Are you left-handed? Do you love to write? Are you going to use your Georgia scholarship to pursue a health-related profession? Keep all these qualities in mind, and you’ll find that there are Georgia scholarships out there that were designed specifically for you.
Most Georgia scholarships fit into one of two categories.
Georgia Scholarships by Major:
- The Ty Cobb Scholarship is a Georgia scholarship for students who are majoring in dentistry or medicine. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0. Financial need will be considered in the selection process.
- The ASHRAE Region IV Benny Bootle Scholarship is a renewable $3,000 Georgia scholarship for students who are engineering majors.
- The CASE Scholarship is a Georgia scholarship for students majoring in Actuarial Science. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and must be pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- The J.D. Archbold Memorial Hospital Scholarship is a Georgia scholarship for undergraduate students who are pursuing health-related majors.
- The GSCPA Scholarship is a Georgia scholarship for students majoring in accounting. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- The Bank of America Junior Achievement Scholarship is a Georgia scholarship for students who are involved with Junior Achievement of Georgia. Applicants must be majoring in a finance-related field and have a GPA of at least 3.0.
General Georgia Scholarships:
- The Nordstrom Scholarship Program offers Georgia scholarships to students with GPAs of at least 2.7. Applicants must be high school juniors who have not been convicted of any crimes.
- The Robert C. Byrd Honors Scholarship is a Georgia scholarship for students with outstanding high school records. Applicants must plan to enroll full-time in college. Scholarship awards are worth $1,500.
And this is only the beginning—check out our scholarships database for a full list of Georgia scholarships!
Get Instant Scholarship Matches
Get Personalized Matches
- Completely Free
- Personalized Results
- Find $11 Billion in Merit Aid scholarships