Easy scholarships are scholarships that require little or no work to apply, such as no essay scholarships. Easy scholarships usually have short and simple application forms that take a few minutes to enter.
Easy scholarships often are promotional in nature. They might be designed to promote a product or service. Purchasing the product or service will not increase your chances of winning the scholarship.
Most easy scholarships do not require a minimum grade point average (GPA) or ACT/SAT test scores. Some set a very low GPA threshold. Anyone can win. Winners might be selected by a random drawing. The odds of winning depend on how many students apply.
There are dozens of easy scholarships. Examples of easy scholarships include:
- Cappex Easy College Money Scholarship
- AFSA High School Senior Scholarship Contest
- Bachus & Schanker LLC Scholarship
- Blue Kangaroo Community Activist Scholarship
- CaptainU Student-Athlete Scholarship
- CollegeXpress Scholarship
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation
- CouponBirds Help to Save Scholarship
- Courage to Grow Scholarship
- Desk and Derrick Educational Trust Scholarships
- Dish Network Scholarship
- DoSomething.org Easy Scholarships
- Dr. Pepper Tuition Giveaway
- Duck Brand Duct Tape – Stuck at Prom Scholarship
- Facing Acne Scholarship
- Fittous Scholarship
- Hood Milk Sportsmanship Scholarship
- Lance Corporal Phillip E. Frank – Fifth Third Bank Memorial Scholarships
- Marketing Edge – Find Your Edge Scholarships
- Niche No Essay College Scholarship
- Odenza Group Marketing Scholarships
- Paradigm Challenge Prize
- Potential Magazine Countdown to College Scholarship
- Quality Air Filter Scholarship
- Quality Bath Scholarship
- Redfin Scholarship
- Replace My Contacts Academic Scholarship
- Sallie Mae College Planning Sweepstakes
- TeenDrive365 Video Challenge
- Tortoise Young Entrepreneurs Scholarship
- Unigo Scholarship
Search for other scholarships, including easy scholarships, using the Cappex Scholarship Match.
Beware of scholarship scams. If you have to pay money to get money, it’s probably a scam. Never invest more than a postage stamp to get information about scholarships or to apply for scholarships.