This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate students with a genuine demonstrated interest in a career in the iron and steel industry. To qualify, applicants must be majoring in materials science, metallurgical, electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical, environmental, or computer engineering. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be attending an accredited North American college or university. Applicants should apply during their freshman, sophomore, or junior year.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Industrial Engineering
- Biochemical Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Materials Science
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician