This scholarship is for college-bound students of Asian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are majoring in a STEM field. Applicants must be US citizens, nationals, or legal permanent residents of the United States. Citizens of the Freely Associated States may apply. Applicants whose parents are employed by Toyota are not eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- Asian or Pacific Islander
Preference will be given to students from Southern California.