This fellowship opportunity is for individuals seeking to improve their knowledge or skills in advanced fields while looking for solutions to current problems in Atlantic salmon biology, management and conservation. The fellowships may be applied toward a wide range of endeavors including salmon management, graduate study, and research. Applicants need not be enrolled in a degree program. Applicants must be legal residents of the United States or Canada.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Zoology/Animal Biology
- Zoology/Animal Biology, Other
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Marine Sciences
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Ocean Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Resources Engineering
Must be looking for solutions to current problems in Atlantic salmon biology, management, and conservation.