This scholarship is for undergraduate mechanical or architectural engineering students enrolled full-time in a post-secondary educational institution within the geographic boundaries of the Minnesota chapter and/or who has graduated from a high school in the chapter area. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in a course of study that traditionally has been a preparatory curriculum for the HVAC&R profession provided at least one of the following criteria is met: the institution hosts a recognized ASHRAE student branch, or the program is accredited by the ABET in the United States. Applicants must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA and/or a class standing of no less than the top 30%.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other