These scholarships are for exemplary students who are either currently enrolled as culinary arts majors or pastry arts majors at in an accredited college, or who are ACFEF registered apprentices. To qualify, applicants must have completed at least one college grading or marking period (trimester, semester, or quarter), have a 2.5 GPA, and have the career goal of becoming a chef or pastry chef.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers