This scholarship is for full-time students attending an Arizona private university or community college for the 2014-2015 school year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have declared their major in accounting, hav earned at least 12 college or university credits at the time of application, completed at least one accounting course at a college or university, have a 3.0 GPA or better, and be legal residents of the US and Arizona. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, likelihood of the applicant becoming a CPA and remaining in Arizona, community involvement, and leadership potential.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Must attend a private college or community college in Arizona.