This scholarship is for students who are pursuing helicopter maintenance as a career. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be about to graduate from an FAA approved Part 147 AMT School, or a recent recipient (within the last two years) of an Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate. All FAA written and practical exams must be successfully completed prior to attending the chosen school (not necessarily prior to applying for the scholarship). International applicants should have their respective country's FAA equivalent tests completed.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
Must be about to graduate from an FAA approved Part 147 AMT School, or be a recent recipient of an Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certificate.