This scholarship is for undergraduate accounting majors who are attending colleges and universities in Connecticut that are recognized by the Connecticut State Board of Accountancy. Scholarship recipients are determined via faculty recommendation and are awarded during the spring semester by an CTCPA Educational Trust Fund Trustee at each school's accounting department awards ceremony.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Must attend a college or university in Connecticut.