This scholarship is for high school seniors residing in the following counties in Illinois: Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Stephenson, Will, or Winnebago. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an ACT composite of 29 or greater and must be accepted as full-time students into an undergraduate degree program by a four-year accredited college for the following fields of study: liberal arts and sciences, engineering, architecture, or business.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
ACT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Stephenson, Will, or Winnebago County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- ARCHITECTURE AND RELATED SERVICES
- BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, MARKETING, AND RELATED SUPPORT SERVICES
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES