This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. To qualify for this scholarship, undergraduate students must be enrolled in 12 or more hours per semester; graduate students must be enrolled in 9 or more hours per semester. Undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given to Columbia-Willamette chapter members, students attending school in Oregon or Washington state, and to residents of Oregon or Washington state attending school elsewhere. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other