This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full-time in a program of study preparing for a career in state or local government finance. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an accounting program, be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada, and have a recommendation by an academic advisor or chair. Undergraduate students must be in the process of completing at least their junior year at the time the scholarship is awarded.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other