This scholarship is for permanent residents of Tennessee who are current freshmen, sophomores, or juniors at a college or university in any state in the United States. Applicants must be enrolled in a program related to the study of Horticulture, which includes the following majors: Horticulture, Agriculture, Golf Course and Landscape Management, Landscape Design, Plant and Soil Sciences, and Plant Sciences. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Forestry, General
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Horticultural Science
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Forestry, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Plant Sciences, General
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Forest Engineering
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
- Plant Genetics
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Turf and Turfgrass Management
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Soil Sciences, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Soil Microbiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management