This scholarship is for college juniors and seniors who are enrolled full-time at a college or university in the state of Idaho. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be Idaho residents, be accounting majors, and have a cumulative 2.75 GPA. Non-traditional students who have not been enrolled in a higher education institution for a period of three years shall be exempt from the cumulative grade point average requirement for the first semester, or quarter, of the scholarship. Selection will be based on applicants' sincere desire for further education/training and participation in outside interests/activities, leadership roles, and/or work experience.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other