This scholarship is for residents of Illinois who are pursuing course work related to the lumber and building industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a certificate or degree program at an accredited trade school, two-year junior college, or four-year college or university. Financial need will be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships. Children of the Foundation selection committee are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Construction Trades, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building Construction Technology
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Woodworking, General
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Woodworking, Other
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker