This scholarship is for permanent residents of Illinois, who are accepted and plan to enroll in an accredited culinary school, college, or university to major in culinary arts, restaurant management, or a food service related program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled as full-time or substantial part-time students, taking a minimum of nine credit hours each term. High school seniors and undergraduate students with at least two remaining semesters are welcome to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers