This scholarship is for second season employees and children of second season employees of the Columbus Country Club in Columbus, Ohio. Applicants must be enrolled at least part-time at a public or private non-profit college, university, or two-year school. Preference will be given to employees who are pursuing an educational curriculum in hospitality/culinary/club management).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Funeral Service and Mortuary Science, General
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Mortuary Science and Embalming/Embalmer
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Funeral Service and Mortuary Science, Other
- Resort Management
- Funeral Direction/Service
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Fire Systems Technology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Institutional Food Workers
Employer: Is this you?
- Country Club
Must be a second season employee or a child of a second season employee of the Columbus Country Club.