This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Hurst ISD in Texas, and for children of City of Hurst police officers. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating seniors in good standing, plan to attend accredited colleges or universities, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, be involved in school and community activities, establish financial need, and have future career plans in fields related to criminal justice.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
Must be from a Hurst ISD school or be the child of a Hurst police officer.