This scholarship is awarded to one student from St. Clairsville High School in St. Clairsville, Ohio, and to one student from the Belmont-Harrison Joint Vocational School in St. Clairsville, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must wish to pursue a technical education or engineering degree.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- CONSTRUCTION TRADES
- PRECISION PRODUCTION
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
High School: Is this you?
- Belmont Career Center
- St Clairsville High School