This scholarship for is for undergraduate students who are majoring in horticulture, plant science, or journalism with an interest in developing their skills with further education toward a career in home garden media communications. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a technical school or community college full- or part-time, have a 3.0 GPA, plan to complete undergraduate studies in the institution administering the scholarship, be responsible students and citizens, and be or have been involved in campus student activities and/or community organizations. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a minimum of two written compositions or photographs. Published works are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Political Communication
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Organizational Communication, General
- Horticultural Science
- Health Communication
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
Must be attending a community college or technical school.