This scholarship is for full-time undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in occupational safety and health or a closely related field. Undergraduate students must have a 3.0 GPA; graduate students must have a 3.5 GPA. Priority will be given in the following order: to students that belong to the Middle Tennessee Chapter; students attending Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, TN, or Murray State University in Murray, KY; and to those who live in the Region VII area, which includes the states of Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Tennessee. ASSE student membership is preferred, but not required.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- West Virginia
College Major: Is this you?
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Safety and Health Technology/Technician
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Quality Control and Safety Technologies/Technicians, Other