This scholarship is for graduating seniors or students who have graduated the prior year from Lincoln High School in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing education in a diesel and heavy equipment technician program or automotive technician program. Applicants must have demonstrated a passion for automotive or diesel technician field and be accepted or awaiting acceptance for full-time enrollment at an accredited technical college.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Engine Machinist
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
High School: Is this you?
- Lincoln High