This scholarship is for seniors attending a high school in Stark County, Ohio, or counties contiguous to Stark, who will graduate the year the scholarship is awarded, or are college undergraduate students originally from Stark County, Ohio, or counties contiguous to Stark, who are currently attending a two-year or four-year college or university or art institute full-time. Non-traditional college students originally from Stark County, Ohio, or counties contiguous to Stark, who are currently attending a two-year or four-year college or university or art institute part-time are also eligible to apply. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted by, or currently attending, a two- or four-year college or university or art institute within the United States, with a chosen field of study in or related to the photographic or visual arts. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and demonstrate financial need and outstanding involvement both in academics and extracurricular activities related to their chosen field of study.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark, Summit, Portage, Mahoning, Columbiana, Carroll, Tuscarawas, Holmes, or Wayne County
College Major: Is this you?
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Costume Design
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Digital Arts
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine and Studio Arts Management
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Graphic Design
- Industrial and Product Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other