This scholarship is for students who will major in nursing (BNS, RN, LPN) or dietetics or students who are interested in the field of industrial arts/technology education. In awarding the scholarships, first and second preference is given to graduates of Franklin Community High School and other Johnson County, Indiana, high schools. In the event there are not sufficient applicants from Franklin or Johnson County, funds may be available to graduates of other Indiana high schools studying in these fields.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Science
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Critical Care Nursing
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietitian Assistant
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
Must attend an Indiana college or university.