This scholarship is for undergraduate and graduate students engaged in science or engineering related to the study of corrosion or corrosion control. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time at an accredited college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering, General
- Engineering, General
- Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Engineering, Other
- Architectural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- Engineering Science
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Petroleum Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Materials Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Materials Science
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Polymer/Plastics Engineering
- Forest Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Ceramic Sciences and Engineering
- Operations Research
- Transportation and Highway Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Surveying Engineering
- Textile Sciences and Engineering
Must be engaged in science or engineering related to the study or corrosion or corrosion control.