This scholarship is for students attending an eligible college in Northern California - zip codes 936 to 961 (contact your state's chapter to see if your school is eligible). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a career objective in the Hospitality Industry (i.e., Hotel/Restaurant Management, Culinary/Foodservice, Architecture, Interior Design, etc.). Applicants must have completed half the requirements for their degree or certification program, demonstrate real financial need, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Northern Region
College Major: Is this you?
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Interior Design
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Landscape Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Real Estate Development
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Institutional Food Workers