This is a college scholarship for women who are 17 years of age or older. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted into an undergraduate institution and be working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree in the strength and conditioning field. Scholarship applications must be submitted electronically.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, General
- Health and Physical Education/Fitness, Other
- Sports Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician