This scholarship is for OSCPA student members. To qualify, applicants must be able to demonstrate successful completion of at least six hours of principles in accounting; be enrolled in an Oklahoma university for the upcoming fall semester; be declared accounting majors; and be candidates for a bachelor's or other advanced degree.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Finance, General
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Financial Planning and Services
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Society of Certified Public Accountants