This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Clark County School District schools in Las Vegas, Nevada. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.8 GPA and demonstrate an interest in home building and community development. They must plan to attend an accredited Nevada college or university to study a field such as business, civil engineering, architecture, landscape architecture, or construction management. Scholarship recipients must enroll full-time (at least 12 credit hours).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Clark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Civil Engineering, General
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Interior Architecture
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Construction Management
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Construction Engineering
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Construction Trades, Other
- Construction Engineering Technology/Technician
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Property Maintenance
- Construction Trades, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Real Estate Development
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Building Construction Technology
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Metal Building Assembly/Assembler
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
Must attend a Nevada college/university and pursue a career in the home building industry.