This scholarship is for high school seniors in Lake or Sumter County, Florida. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be interested in a study and/or training in the field of technology. Applicants will have 3.0 GPA or better and recommended by an instructor.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Lake or Sumter County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIES AND ENGINEERING-RELATED FIELDS
- MECHANIC AND REPAIR TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS