This scholarship is for graduate students in Illinois, who are pursuing a career in social services with youth. To quality for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled or accepted in a graduate program, demonstrate leadership qualities, and have experience in youth programs or social services. Eligible programs of study include: Master in Social Work (MSW); MS in Psychology or Counseling; and MA in Counseling or Psychology.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Psychology, General
- Social Work
- Counseling Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Psychology, Other
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Applied Psychology
- Forensic Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- Social Psychology
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics
- Social Work, Other
- Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
- Health/Medical Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Family Psychology
- Clinical/Medical Social Work
- Community Psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- School Psychology
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
- Comparative Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Experimental Psychology
- Youth Services/Administration
- Psychometrics and Quantitative Psychology
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Research and Experimental Psychology, Other
Must be pursuing a career in social services with youth.