This scholarship is for graduating seniors from public high schools in Johnson County, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in microbiology, chemistry, or biochemistry. Applicants must be accepted to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private college or university; demonstrate the potential to succeed in college and their chosen area of study; exhibit good character and commitment to school; and have standardized test scores, GPA, and/or class rank that demonstrate academic preparation and performance. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must provide a personal statement answering the question: “What is your specific interest in science and what is your ultimate career goal?” and provide a brief statement about how you and/or your family plan to pay for your education.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemistry, General
- Chemical Engineering
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Chemistry, Other
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Microbiology, General
- Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Forensic Chemistry
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Chemical Physics
- Analytical Chemistry
- Molecular Biochemistry
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Veterinary Microbiology and Immunobiology
- Veterinary Microbiology Residency Program
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Technology/Technician
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Pathology Residency Program
- Physical Chemistry
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Climatology
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Materials Chemistry
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Theoretical Chemistry
- Soil Microbiology