This scholarship is for students pursuing studies leading to a career in the automotive aftermarket or related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and be US citizens. Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program of study at an accredited college, university, or vocational/technical program in the United States; and have completed a minimum of 25 credit hours from a two-year community college or vocational/technical program or 50 credit hours from a four-year college or university. Applicants must remain enrolled as full-time students for the first full semester after the scholarship is awarded. Current high school seniors are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Selection is based on academic achievements and records; extracurricular and community involvement; work experience; essay content; and recommendations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Engine Machinist
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician