This scholarship is for graduates of Conotton Valley High School in Bowerston, and Carrollton High School in Carrollton, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to enroll or be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university to pursue further education in the following fields: history; writing, not limited to English, journalism, language arts, communications, and mass media; music, including but not limited to vocal music, instrumental music, music history, music education, and music performance. Applicants must demonstrate academic merit; participation in extracurricular school and civic activities, particularly those relating to history, writing, or music; have good moral and personal characteristics, including integrity and in interest in the community; demonstrate interest in history, writing, or music and commitment to further study of these subjects; and demonstrate the requisite financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- English Language and Literature, General
- Music Performance, General
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Music, General
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Creative Writing
- Broadcast Journalism
- Music Teacher Education
- History, General
- Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Public Relations/Image Management
- English Composition
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Music, Other
- Music Theory and Composition
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Music Management
- American History (United States)
- Journalism, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Musical Theatre
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Radio and Television
- Communication, General
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- History, Other
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- European History
- Voice and Opera
- Music Technology
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Sports Communication
- Writing, General
- Political Communication
- American Literature (United States)
- Music Pedagogy
- Organizational Communication, General
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Keyboard Instruments
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- Stringed Instruments
- Asian History
- Health Communication
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Rhetoric and Composition/Writing Studies, Other
- Military History
- Literature, Other
- Public/Applied History
- General Literature
- Rhetoric and Composition
- Children's and Adolescent Literature
- Percussion Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Brass Instruments
- American Literature (Canadian)
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Canadian History
High School: Is this you?
- Carrollton High School
- Conotton Valley Junior/Senior High School