This scholarship is for undergraduate students who are pursuing a degree in hospitality or a closely-related field. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least 60 credits and have a graduation date after May 2016. Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time student (12 credits or more) and have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Casino Management
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Wine Steward/Sommelier