This scholarship is for high school seniors who live or attend high school in Stark County, Ohio. High school graduates who live in or attended high school in Stark County are also eligible. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be enrolled as full-time students, and have been accepted to a postsecondary institution with plans to major in law enforcement. Applicants must demonstrate outstanding involvement in academics and extracurricular activities. Members of the Foundation's Board of Trustees and their relatives are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection