To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be either Wayne County, Ohio, high school graduates; Wayne County high school graduating seniors; or Wayne County residents who have lived in Wayne County for at least three years. Applicants must be pursing a degree as a Licensed Practitioner Nurse, Registered Nurse, speech, physical, or occupational therapist. This scholarship can be for full-time or part-time students of any age who have financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Wayne County
College Major: Is this you?
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing, Other
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Nursing Administration
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Nursing Science
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Nursing Practice
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Medicine Residency Program
- Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Palliative Care Nursing