This scholarship is for women who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university, full- or part-time. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate interest in pursuing a career related to national security or defense. Applicants must have attained at least junior level status (60 credits), demonstrate financial need, have a minimum 3.25 GPA, and be US citizens. Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement, participation in defense and national security activities, field of study, work experience, statements of objectives, recommendations, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Fire Protection, Other
- Homeland Security
- Juvenile Corrections
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Fire Services Administration
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Corrections Administration
- Homeland Security, Other
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- National Security Policy and Strategy, Other
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Protective Services Operations
- National Security Policy Studies
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Cultural/Archaelogical Resources Protection
- Fire Systems Technology
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Critical Infrastructure Protection