This scholarship is for women of any citizenship or nationality interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field who will be entering their senior year of college in the 2015-2016 academic year. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum college GPA of no less than the equivalent of 3.0; must have completed at least two-and-a-half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application; must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories working towards a bachelor's degree; and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology
- Aerospace Medicine Residency Program
- Aerospace Physiology and Medicine
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical/Space Engineering
- Air and Space Operations Technology
- Space Systems Operations