Clarke University is a private, 4-year institution established on urban, 55-acre campus in Dubuque, Iowa. Clarke offers over 40 undergraduate major and minor areas of study, as well as six graduate programs, and Adult & Continuing Education programs in nursing and brewing. The college utilizes an academic method called The Clarke Compass, which includes personalized plans that track each students’ college experiences and compiles them into a comprehensive resume upon graduation. Clarke University also allows students the opportunity to take part in both internships and job shadowing through its Career Services department.
Key Admissions Stats
- Not for Profit
- Roman Catholic
The college has rolling admissions, which means applications are accepted any time throughout the year.
Key Academic Stats
- Online Classes
- Online Undergrad Degrees
- Summer Sessions
- Some Programs Requires Co-Op/Internship
- Study Abroad
- Honors Program
- Teacher Certification Offered
Tuition, Cost & Aid
Key Financial Stats
Key Campus Stats
Post Grad Stats
What Students Are Saying
All faculty and staff are kind and willing to help.
With numerous opportunities available, it is impossible not to get involved.
- Peoria, IL3.97 Average Rating
- Normal, IL3.90 Average Rating
- Chicago, IL3.65 Average Rating
- Dubuque, IA3.43 Average Rating
- Ames, IA4.09 Average Rating
- Iowa City, IA3.96 Average Rating
- Dubuque, IA3.65 Average Rating
- Decorah, IA4.08 Average Rating
- Cedar Falls, IA4.12 Average Rating
- Davenport, IA3.93 Average Rating
- Milwaukee, WI4.00 Average Rating
- Madison, WI4.27 Average Rating