Gulf Coast State College
Gulf Coast State College is a public community college with an open admissions policy based in Panama City, Florida. The college operates multiple campuses around the state in Port St. Joe, Southport, and one at Tyndall Air Force Base. GCSC offers eLearning, which blends on-campus and online courses, an Honors Program, and is also home to a 24-hour radio station featuring the student-run channel, the Alter Nation.
Key Admissions Stats
- Not for Profit
This school may consider an applicant’s financial situation when deciding admission
The college has rolling admissions, which means applications are accepted any time throughout the year.
Admitted Student Stats
Key Academic Stats
Tuition, Cost & Aid
Key Financial Stats
|In-State Tuition In-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who meet the state's or institution's residency requirements. In-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students residing in the locality in which they attend school and may be a lower rate than in-state tuition if offered by the institution.||
|Out-of-State Tuition Out-of-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who do not meet the state’s or institution’s residency requirements. Out-of-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students not residing in the locality in which they attend school.||
|Books and Supplies||
Aid & Grants
Key Campus Stats
Post Grad Stats
What Students Are Saying
the college campus is smoke-free.
the academic courses are comprehensible.
- Tuscaloosa, AL3.90 Average Rating
- Troy, AL3.60 Average Rating
- Orlando, FL3.88 Average Rating
- Marianna, FL3.60 Average Rating
- Tallahassee, FL3.64 Average Rating
- Tallahassee, FL3.86 Average Rating
- Gainesville, FL3.87 Average Rating
- Jacksonville, FL3.79 Average Rating
- Pensacola, FL2.91 Average Rating
- Tallahassee, FL3.14 Average Rating
- Pensacola, FL3.90 Average Rating
- Fort Myers, FL3.84 Average Rating