Fresno City College
Fresno City College is a two-year community college with an open admissions policy. The college is based in Fresno, California, and confers associate degrees and certificates. FCC provides the option for 25 month-programs that come with guaranteed class placement, as well, for quicker transfer to a 4-year university. FCC also created a program called Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS), which was recognized by the NCWCA for its innovativeness.
Key Admissions Stats
- Not for Profit
This school may consider an applicant’s financial situation when deciding admission
The college has rolling admissions, which means applications are accepted any time throughout the year.
Admitted Student Stats
Key Academic Stats
Tuition, Cost & Aid
Key Financial Stats
|In-State Tuition In-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who meet the state's or institution's residency requirements. In-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students residing in the locality in which they attend school and may be a lower rate than in-state tuition if offered by the institution.||
|Out-of-State Tuition Out-of-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who do not meet the state’s or institution’s residency requirements. Out-of-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students not residing in the locality in which they attend school.||
|Room and Board
The weighted average for room and board and other expenses is generated as follows:
|Books and Supplies||
Aid & Grants
Key Campus Stats
Post Grad Stats
What Students Are Saying
2. Teachers are involved and invested in the success of their students, and in my experience, have been easily accessible for any issue or questions a student might have.
3. There are constantly activities, festivals, seminars, and rummage sales going on at the campus, making it a fantastic place to just spend time sitting and soaking in the cultural and educational goings-on.
- San Luis Obispo, CA3.77 Average Rating
- Fresno, CA3.55 Average Rating
- Long Beach, CA3.73 Average Rating
- Sacramento, CA3.58 Average Rating
- Davis, CA4.15 Average Rating
- Los Angeles, CA4.25 Average Rating
- Fresno, CA3.88 Average Rating
- Reedley, CA2.94 Average Rating
- Merced, CA2.64 Average Rating
- Sacramento, CA3.01 Average Rating
- San Diego, CA3.67 Average Rating
- Merced, CA3.77 Average Rating