Prince George's Community College
Prince George's Community College is a public institution with open admissions based in Largo, Maryland. PGCC operates multiple academic centers at the Andrews Air Force Base, University Town Center, and in Camp Springs, MD. The Diverse Male Student Initiatives program at PGCC is designed to assist male students of color in developing practical leadership skills.
Key Admissions Stats
The college has rolling admissions, which means applications are accepted any time throughout the year.
Admitted Student Stats
Key Academic Stats
Tuition, Cost & Aid
Key Financial Stats
|In-State Tuition In-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who meet the state's or institution's residency requirements. In-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students residing in the locality in which they attend school and may be a lower rate than in-state tuition if offered by the institution.||
|Out-of-State Tuition Out-of-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who do not meet the state’s or institution’s residency requirements. Out-of-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students not residing in the locality in which they attend school.||
|Books and Supplies||
Aid & Grants
Key Campus Stats
Post Grad Stats
What Students Are Saying
Prince George's Community College is a great school for someone who is just starting college.
Prince George's Community College has some extremely knowledgeable professors that know how to teach very well.
- Washington, DC2.81 Average Rating
- Washington, DC3.42 Average Rating
- Bowie, MD3.39 Average Rating
- Baltimore, MD3.56 Average Rating
- Adelphi, MD3.17 Average Rating
- Baltimore, MD3.80 Average Rating
- College Park, MD3.78 Average Rating
- Princess Anne, MD3.57 Average Rating
- Rockville, MD2.85 Average Rating
- Baltimore, MD3.51 Average Rating
- Towson, MD3.78 Average Rating
- Petersburg, VA3.58 Average Rating